In light of the current Covid 19 climate, we are operating a booking policy. This helps us accommodate all of our customers safely, secure your booking and manage unavoidable cancellations should your plans change.
1. In line with government guidelines, we cannot sit more than six people at a table. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate multiple group or party bookings.
2. Your table sitting duration will last 105 minutes, from time of booking.
3. We kindly ask all customers to wear a face-mask while being seated or while moving throughout the restaurant. We would also ask you to sanitise your hands on a regular basis and adhere to social distancing. If you feel unwell, please stay at home.
4. For the purpose of contact tracing, we will require a contact name & contact number for one person sitting at each table.
5. To secure your booking a valid credit card is required with your mobile number & email address. No charge will be made to this card at the time of booking. Your card information is kept in our secure booking system, inaccessible to staff and is PCI compliant.
Before your booking we will contact you on the mobile number provided to confirm your reservation and the number of people in your group. At this time your booking can be cancelled / amended without any charge.
We understand that plans can change, and we are happy to accommodate changes to the numbers in your group but we ask that you give us as much notice as possible to avoid no-show fees. Late cancelations or no shows, may be subject to no-show fees of EU10 per person should we not have been able to contact you prior to your reservation and unable to offer the table to other customers.